About this person
Mathew has a PhD i Meteorology from the University in Bergen. He mainly researches climate in Bangladesh and works closely with social scientists and also the local communities in the northeast region of the country. Mathew is also interested in science communication and founded the SciSnack community in Bergen in 2012.
- Bremer, Scott; Bremer, Anne; Mamnun, Nabir; Stiller-Reeve, Mathew Alexander; Haque, Md. Mahfujul; Tvinnereim, Endre Narrative as a Method for Eliciting Tacit Knowledge of Climate Variability in Bangladesh.Weather, Climate, and Society 2017.
- Basher, Md. Abul; Stiller-Reeve, Mathew Alexander; Islam, A. K. M. Saiful; Bremer, Scott Assessing climatic trends of extreme rainfall indices over northeast Bangladesh.Journal of Theoretical and Applied Climatology 2017. s. 1-12
- Reeve, Mathew Alexander; Stephenson,, David; Spengler, Thomas New Tools for Comparing Beliefs about the Timing of Recurrent Events with Climate Time Series Datasets.Weather, Climate, and Society 2016 ; Volume 8. s. 493-506
- Reeve, Mathew Alexander; Heuzé, Céline; Ball, William T.; White, Rachel H.; Messori, Gabriele; Van Der Wiel, Karin; Medhaug, Iselin; Eckes, Annemarie H.; O'Callaghan, Amee; Newland, Mike J.; Williams, Sian R.; Kasoar, Matthew; Wittmeier, Hella Elisa; Kumer, Valerie-Marie Improving together: Better science writing through peer learning.Hydrology and Earth System Sciences 2016 ; Volume 20 (7). s. 2965-2973
- Reeve, Mathew Alexander; Syed, Mohammed Abu; Spengler, Thomas; Spinney, Jennifer A.; Hossain, Rumana Complementing scientific monsoon definitions with social perception in Bangladesh.Bulletin of The American Meteorological Society - (BAMS) 2015 ; Volume 96 (1). s. 49-57
- Reeve, Mathew Alexander Monsoon Onset in Bangladesh: Reconciling scientific and societal perspectives. University of Bergen 2015. (ISBN 978-82-308-2700-0)
- Stiller-Reeve, Mathew Alexander; Naznin, Zakia; Blanchard, Anne; Bremer, Scott Climate research, citizen science and art in Bangladesh. 2017.
- Stiller-Reeve, Mathew Alexander Valestrand-elever deltar i unikt klimaprosjekt. 2017.
- Stiller-Reeve, Mathew Alexander Vellykket klimaprosjekt. 2017.
- Stiller-Reeve, Mathew Alexander; Stephenson,, David; Spengler, Thomas New Tools for Comparing Beliefs about the Timing of Recurrent Events with Climate Time Series Datasets. 2017.
- Stiller-Reeve, Mathew Alexander Possible impacts of the pre-monsoon dry line and sea breeze front on nocturnal rainfall over northeast Bangladesh. 2017.
R3 - Relevant, Reliable and Robust local-scale climate projections for NorwayApril 1, 2016 - Sept. 30, 2019 | Uni Research Climate