- Salmo, Iselin Cecilie; Pettersen, Øystein; Skauge, Arne Polymer flooding at an adverse mobility ratio: acceleration of oil production by crossflow into water channels.Energy & Fuels 2017 ; Volume 31 (6). s. 5948-5958
- Salmo, Iselin Cecilie; Pettersen, Øystein; Skauge, Arne Polymer Flooding at Adverse Mobility Ratio – Acceleration of Oil Production by Crossflow into Water Channels.Energy & Fuels 2017 ; Volume 31 (6). s. 5948-5958
- Pettersen, Øystein Coupled flow- and rock mechanics simulations: optimizing the coupling term for faster and accurate computation. International Journal of Numerical Analysis & Modeling 2012 ; Volume 9 (3). s. 628-643
- Pettersen, Øystein Horizontal simulation grids as alternative to structure-based grids for thin oil-zone problems: a comparison study on a Troll segment. Computational Geosciences 2012 ; Volume 16 (2). s. 211-230
- Pettersen, Øystein Compaction, Permeability, and Fluid Flow in Brent-Type Reservoirs Under Depletion and Pressure Blowdown. Open Petroleum Engineering Journal 2010 ; Volume 3. s. 1-13
- Pettersen, Øystein UC 24/2015; Upscaling of Tertiary Processes in ECLIPSE 100 and STARS. Uni CIPR 2015. 42 pages
- Pettersen, Øystein UC 25/2015; Upscaling of Tertiary Processes in ECLIPSE 100 and STARS. Uni CIPR 2015. 42 pages
- Pettersen, Øystein UC 26/2015; STARS Simulation of Composite Tertiary Processes at Field Scale. Uni CIPR 2015. 58 pages
- Pettersen, Øystein UC 27/2015; Simulation of Complex Composite EOR Processes in ECLIPSE 100 and STARS. Comparisons and Recommendations. Uni CIPR 2015. 27 pages
- Pettersen, Øystein Compaction - Fluid Flow Interaction: The Hows and Whys of Coupled Rock Mechanics and Flow Simulation. 2015.
- Senger, Kim; Tveranger, Jan; Braathen, Alvar; Ogata, Kei; Olaussen, Snorre; Pettersen, Øystein; Larsen, Leif Theoretical storage capacity of an unconventional CO2 storage site in the high Arctic, Svalbard, Norway. 2013.
FOPAK - forecasting of architecture, seismic characteristics and flow behaviour in paleokarst reservoirsJan. 1, 2017 - May 31, 2020 | Uni Research CIPR
LCSANS – Capacity of large-scale CO2 storage in North Sea sloping aquifers from numerical simulationUni Research CIPR