National Centre for Emergency Primary Health Care conducts research and promotes knowledge about emergency primary health care.
The Norwegian Ministry of Health and Care Services has established The National Centre for Emergency Primary Health Care.The Centre was opened in 2005 and is academically linked with the Department of Public Health and Primary Health Care at the University of Bergen and with the National Centre on Emergency Communication in Health.
Jesper Blinkenberg is the director of the centre.
- Rasmussen, Kristen; Langdalen, Henrik; Sollid, Stephen j. M.; Abrahamsen, Eirik Bjorheim; Sørskår, Leif Inge K.; Bondevik, Gunnar Tschudi; Abrahamsen, Håkon B. Training and assessment of non-technical skills in Norwegian helicopter emergency services: a cross-sectional and longitudinal study.. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine 2019 ; Volume 27 (1).
- Deilkås, Ellen Catharina Tveter; Hansen, Elisabeth Holm; Bondevik, Gunnar Tschudi Variation in staff perceptions of patient safety climate across work sites in Norwegian general practitioner practices and out-of-hour clinics.. PLoS One 2019 ; Volume 10.
- Sandvik, Hogne; Hunskaar, Steinar Frequent attenders at primary care out-of-hours services: a registry-based observational study in Norway.BMC Health Services Research 2018 ; Volume 18.
- Alsaker, Kjersti; Moen, Bente Elisabeth; Baste, Valborg; Morken, Tone Seksuell tvang i ekteskap eller samboerforhold henger sammen med annen type partnervold.Sykepleien Forskning 2018 (13). s. 1-21
- Merete Allertsen; Line Remme Solberg; Tone Morken Legevaktorganisering i Norge. Rapport fra Nasjonalt legevaktregister 2018. 2019.
- Jesper Blinkenberg; Steinar Hunskår; Hogne Sandvik Statistics from out-of-hours primary health care 2018. 2019.
Uni Research Health Seminar om medisinsk og psykososial oppfølging ved overgrepsmottak
Solstrand Hotel & Bad