Regional Centre for Child and Youth Mental Health and Child Welfare will produce and disseminate knowledge and expertise of high quality and relevance to the field of practice working with children and adolescent mental health and child welfare. To achieve this goal we have education that promotes evidence-based practice, research of high quality and relevance for practice and communication work that makes the center's knowledge and expertise available.
Uni Research Health Working model of the Child Interview (WMCI)
Ungdom, rus og psykisk helseResults Uni Research Health
Mental health and school functionning in internationally adopted adolescentsResults Uni Research Health
Seafood and mental healthResults Uni Research Health
- Raknes, Solfrid; Pallesen, Ståle; Bjaastad, Jon Fauskanger; Wergeland, Gro Janne; Hoffart, Asle; Dyregrov, Kari; Håland, Åshild Tellefsen; Haugland, Bente Storm Mowatt Negative life events, social support, and self-efficacy in anxious adolescents.. Psychological Reports 2017.
- Braarud, Hanne Cecilie; Skotheim, Siv; Høie, Kjartan; Wik, Maria; Malde, Marian Kjellevold; Graff, Ingvild Eide; Berle, Jan Øystein; Stormark, Kjell Morten Affective facial expression in sub-clinically depressed and non-depressed mothers during contingent and non-contingent face-to-face interactions with their infants.Infant Behavior and Development 2017.
- Heradstveit, Ove; Skogen, Jens Christoffer; Hetland, Jørn; Hysing, Mari Alcohol and illicit drug use are important factors for school-related problems among adolescents.Frontiers in Psychology 2017.
- Fevang, Silje Katrine Elgen; Hysing, Mari; Sommerfelt, Kristian; Elgen, Irene Bircow Mental health assessed by the Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire for children born extremely preterm without severe disabilities at 11 years of age: a Norwegian, national population‑based study.European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 2017.
- Nordanger, Dag Øystein; Braarud, Hanne Cecilie Utviklingstraumer. Regulering som nøkkelbegrep i en ny traumepsykologi. Fagbokforlaget 2017 ISBN 978-82-450-2049-6. 224 pages.
- Christiansen, Øivin; Kojan, Bente Heggem Beslutninger i barnevernet. Universitetsforlaget 2016 ISBN 978-82-15-02684-8. 261 pages.