Anita Torabi is Principal Researcher and Geoscience Research Leader at Uni Research CIPR (Centre for Integrated Petroleum Research). She holds a Ph.D. in Geosciences from the University of Bergen, Norway (2008). She has led several interdisciplinary projects and supervised 8 Master students, 2 PhD and 2 Post-doc candidates. Her main research interests include the mechanism and mechanics of faulting; fault-related folding; fluid flow in deformed reservoirs; diagenesis in fault zone.
- Alaei, Behzad; Torabi, Anita Seismic imaging of fault damaged zone and its scaling relation with displacement.Interpretation 2017 ; Volum 5 (4).
- Libak, Audun; Alaei, Behzad; Torabi, Anita Fault visualization and identification in fault seismic attribute volumes: Implications for fault geometric characterization.Interpretation 2017 ; Volum 5 (2).
- Torabi, Anita; Alaei, Behzad; Kolyukhin, Dmitriy; Libak, Audun; Gabrielsen, Roy Helge; Braathen, Alvar Fault geometry and seismic attributes; an integrated study with focus on the Barents Sea. First Break 2016 ; Volum 34 (5). s. 51-58
- Rotevatn, Atle; Thorsheim, Elin; Bastesen, Eivind; Fossmark, Heidi Synnøve Solli; Torabi, Anita; Sælen, Gunnar Sequential growth of deformation bands in carbonate grainstones in the hangingwall of an active growth fault: Implications for deformation mechanisms in different tectonic regimes.Journal of Structural Geology 2016 ; Volum 90. s. 27-47
- Torabi, Anita; Alaei, Behzad; Kolyukhin, Dmitriy Analysis of fault scaling relations using fault seismic attributes.Geophysical Prospecting 2016.
- Skurtveit, Elin; Torabi, Anita; Braathen, Alvar; Alikarami, Reza Fault zone development with temporal impact on fluid flow - example from Navajo sandstone, Utah.. Forth EAGE CO2 geological storage workshop 2015 ISBN 9781632665386.
- Torabi, Anita; Skurtveit, Elin Effect of initial grain size and packing on the evolution of elastic properties of poorly lithified sandstones. I: 47th US Rock Mechanics / Geomechanics Symposium 2013. Proceedings of a meeting held 23-26 June 2013, San Francisco, California, USA. Curran Associates, Inc. 2013 ISBN 9781629931180.. sider 245-251
- Torabi, Anita Deformation bands in porous sandstones, their microstructure and petrophysical properties”. Universitetet i Bergen 2008.
- Behzad, Alaei; Torabi, Anita 3D fault plane geometry and fault scaling studies using seismic attributes. 2015.
- Dmitriy, Kolyukhin; Torabi, Anita; I., Silvestrov Fault attributes and relations between them, taking into account the sampling bias. 2015.
- Torabi, Anita; Jarstø, Benedikte E.; Cilona, Antonino; Deng, Shang Geometry, microstructure and petrophysical properties of compaction and shear bands at Silica Dome, Valley of Fire State Park, Nevada, USA. 2015.
- Skurtveit, Elin; Torabi, Anita; Braathen, Alvar; Alikarami, Reza Fault Zone Development with Temporal Impact on Fluid Flow - Example from Navajo Sandstone, Utah. 2014.
- Kolyukhin, Dmitriy; Torabi, Anita; Tveranger, Jan Statistical analysis of fault attributes and relation between them; Simulation of fault zone structures. 2014.