About this person
Mathew has a PhD i Meteorology from the University in Bergen. He mainly researches climate in Bangladesh and works closely with social scientists and also the local communities in the northeast region of the country. Mathew is also interested in science communication and founded the SciSnack community in Bergen in 2012.
- Stiller-Reeve, Mathew Alexander; Naznin, Zakia A climate for art: Enhancing scientist-citizen collaboration in Bangladesh.Bulletin of The American Meteorological Society - (BAMS) 2018 ; Volume 99 (3). s. 491-497
- Bremer, Scott; Stiller-Reeve, Mathew Alexander; Bremer, Anne; Mamnun, Nabir; Naznin, Zakia; Kaiser, Matthias Co-producing "post-normal" climate knowledge with communities in northeast Bangladesh.Weather, Climate, and Society 2018 ; Volume 10 (2). s. 259-268
- Bremer, Scott; Bremer, Anne; Mamnun, Nabir; Stiller-Reeve, Mathew Alexander; Haque, Md. Mahfujul; Tvinnereim, Endre Narrative as a method for eliciting tacit knowledge of climate variability in Bangladesh.Weather, Climate, and Society 2017 ; Volume 9 (4). s. 669-686
- Basher, Md. Abul; Stiller-Reeve, Mathew Alexander; Islam, A. K. M. Saiful; Bremer, Scott Assessing climatic trends of extreme rainfall indices over northeast Bangladesh.Theoretical and Applied Climatology 2017. s. 1-12
- Reeve, Mathew Alexander; Stephenson,, David; Spengler, Thomas New Tools for Comparing Beliefs about the Timing of Recurrent Events with Climate Time Series Datasets.Weather, Climate, and Society 2016 ; Volume 8. s. 493-506
- Reeve, Mathew Alexander Monsoon Onset in Bangladesh: Reconciling scientific and societal perspectives. University of Bergen 2015. (ISBN 978-82-308-2700-0)
- Pontoppidan, Marie Louise Nielsen; Kolstad, Erik Wilhelm; Sobolowski, Stefan Pieter; King, Martin Peter; Stiller-Reeve, Mathew Alexander Precipitation in Norway Results from a convective permitting simulation. 2018.
- Stiller-Reeve, Mathew Alexander; Kvamsås, Hanna; Kolstad, Erik Wilhelm; Neby, Simon; Sobolowski, Stefan Pieter; Waage, Snorre; Wanvik, Tarje Iversen A hackathon-like workshop to inspire dialogue and find solutions to improve climate services in Norway. 2018.
- Stiller-Reeve, Mathew Alexander Klima i Hordaland - Forstå og varsle sannsynlighet, omfang og konsekvens av et klima i endring…. 2018.
- Stiller-Reeve, Mathew Alexander Fremtidens klima i Hordaland. 2018.
- Stiller-Reeve, Mathew Alexander; Pontoppidan, Marie Louise Nielsen Fremtidens klima i Sogn og Fjordane. 2018.
R3 - Relevant, Reliable and Robust local-scale climate projections for NorwayApril 1, 2016 - Sept. 30, 2019 | Uni Research Climate
TRACKS -Transforming Climate Knowledge with and for SocietyResults June 1, 2014 - June 1, 2017 | Uni Research Climate
WIMEA-ICTAug. 1, 2014 - June 30, 2015 | Uni Research Climate