About the project
Journal of welfare research is a multidisciplinary, refereed journal based research on welfare issues, with emphasis on the welfare state in historical and comparative perspective, social problems, living conditions and quality of life, security, health and social services.
Journal of twelfare research is a supplement to the discipline-based journals and an important publication channel for a large multidisciplinary research area. The journal contains of scientific original works, commentaries and book reviews.
Journal of welfare comes out every quarter.
The journal was first published in 1998. Our target groups are researchers, students, practice field in care and management and decision makers.
The journal is only available in the Nordic languages.
- Editor, researcher II, Ingrid Rindal Lundeberg (Uni Research Rokkan Centre)
- Professor, Jan Erik Askildsen (UoB)
- Researcher, Aksel Hatland (Institute for Social Research)
- Associate Professor Kristine Bærøe (UoB)
- Professor, Einar Øverbye (HiOA)
- editorial secretary, Hilde Kjerland (Uni Research Rokkan Centre)